Thursday, November 1, 2001

Pain !! Tummy or Gastric ?

I think my tummy is on strike since last Thursday... haven't felt such intense pain for ages.

Went to Dr C. he diagnosed me wth gastric and pro-longed constipation - prescript me with 2 days MC and some medic for clearing my bowel....nothing for gastric.. The pain went on even after I took the prescriptions , especially at night, been having headache and feeling nausea coz I can't sleep with the pain @ my stomache or wherever it is difficult to locate where the exact pain is...
Went to consult the doctor at the Polyclinic on Monday.... this doctor is so blurr, she said its the constipation that causes the pain, once the bowel is cleared it will subside... if not then go to the hospital if th pain doesn't goes off the next day. I've almost collected all sort of medication for constiption...pills and syrup for consumption, liquid to insert thru' the anal and a jab *ouch!* another 2 days MC... I only wish that the pain will leave me soon ! And yes this doctor didn't give me the prescription, I went to the pharmacy thought that everything is computerised...the pharmacist ask me for the prescription , I have to climb to level 3 to get it , tired!
Tuesday went to TTSH, given a jab and medication for gastric, then rested at the observation room for an hour - examine my pulse, blood pressure, pain level and urine test. The doctor came and said that urine is clear, no infection, bowel cleared... it's gastric, another 2 days MC. And Baby got to take a day's UL to wait for me while I was in the observation room. I was so cranky that day, said something that provoked her and she shouted at me... What a day... but it's alright after a while... we went to 126 to have my favorite scallop porridge...
6 days of battle with my tummy, and its still going on ....

No comments: