Friday, November 14, 2003

How do u define Love?

1. How many times have you truly been in love?
Twice

2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?
I think she is everything, she is herself, and I love her as who she is..

3.What qualities should a significant other have?
I could list down qualities that I hope to see in my significant other,
but in a real life situation, the person we fall in love with might not be similar
to what we hoped our significant other would be like.
So I think it would be, someone who can make me fall in love with herself.

4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
While in a relationship with that person? I suppose I did...
sorry Baby :(

5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?
There is no such thing as love as first sight...
and there will not be "perfect couples", learn to love your way,
coz it's personal experience.

No comments: