Thursday, December 18, 2003

Bintan Resort

Went to Bintan 3days for a getaway...
feeling relaxing , but things arre abit on the expensive side...
spent $650+ on that island alone...sighz`

anyway the seabreeze and the peacefulness...
seems like stayig in dreamland...
Had lovely dips with Baby in the bath....
no idea why didn't had any "steamy session" ...

channel tuned, somehow tuned to "Ivy's discussion session"
duno how cum its aways boiling me when this person ...XKSYU&IWY*&(_W.lll;

yearning for that loving feeling, romantic gestures and
body language that we used to enjoy...
missed it so badly that seems like I am still living in that loving moments..
that physical touch on the waist, on the shoulder and the warm grab on my hand when we are shopping...
or the whisper or breathe into my ear.
I hope that I wouldn't feel that way ...
hope that it wouldn't be history...
coz my laughter seems jammed in that period of time...
bring it back to me..

No comments: