Sunday, December 7, 2003

Took flu Vaccination ....Why-Not

Tired... was having runny nose the whole day....meet up with Baby at the Polyclinic to take Flu shots....Pain!!!! Ouch!...
And scanned the pictures...went to WN with quite a few groups of pple....Ivy, Angela, the 2 anti social frens, Fong & Siu, Kor, Hamster....was self entertaining myself...seeems lie pple are not hyper that nite...soooo bored...maybe its the messy relationship of those rich and famous....sighz like I care...tsk...
Went we are about to left I realize that my hp is lost...went all over the place searchin and finally Fong took it out and knock on my head...sighz guessed the pocket of my jeans is not meant for putting anything....
Met Gisy and Chris at outside the pub...just say hi and bye....too tired...

No comments: