Wednesday, July 7, 2004

Love: Need to Understand what we Need....

Quarrel is a cause of an angry dispute:
Might be part and parcel of love life...

"Disappointment often focuses on the failure
of our own agenda rather than on God's long-term
purposes for us, which may use stress and struggle
as tools for strengthening our spiritual muscles. "


++++++++++++++
SENT TO YHAOO (3)
++++++++++++++

1) Yes....you know I'll always love you ...more in your gmail account..
don't doubt my love for you, just welcome them with open arms. - Angel

2) To: Hubby Baby,
When things are changing all around us and the world seems to move too fast, don't forget, I'll be right beside you,loving you.What I feel for you is deep, - a love you can count on without ever having to wonder.
So when you look ahead to future changes or think about how the past used to be,don't forget to look beside you, because that's where you'll find me,loving you with all my heart.
That's one thing you can count on that will never, ever change.
I know you probably wonder from time to time what you mean to me.
So I'd like to share this thought with you, to tell you that you mean the world to me...
Do you know how important you are to me? Think of something you couldn't live without...
and multiply it by a hundred.
Think of what happiness means to you...and add it to the feeling you get on the best days
you've ever had.
Add up all your best feelings and take away all the rest...
and what you're left with is exactly how I feel about you.You matter more to me than you can imagine and much more than I'll ever be able to explain.
Hurry home, hubby! Your Valentine is waiting!
- Angel

3) Your thoughtfulness shows in everything you do. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the things that you've done and sacrified for me......How can I find the right words to thank you? Your caring mean so much to me.Thanks for being you...I love you and the things you do so much...You make me feel special in your own little ways.
- Angel

++++++++++++++
SENT TO GMAIL (3)
++++++++++++++
1) Hugz to Make up...
I'm sorry Dear~
I wish I knew just what to say to make things better. Sometimes words just aren't enough. A little hug to say a thousand words. I'd love to see you smile again. Thinking of you and wishing you brighter days ahead. I'm sorry to see you hurting so.... Life can be so hard sometimes. May you be comforted by the many warm thoughts of those who care. I really love u , hope u feel the same way too.
-Love, Me

2) Baby,
I'm glad there's you.
You fill my heart with everything wonderful.
You make the world a
wonderful place to be. There'll never be another you!
You've touched my life in a special way.
You'll always be first in my life and in my heart.
having you to love! is the greatest consolation I have in life... I'd be lost without you. Loving you just comes naturally coz' You makes me smile at the end of my day.
- Love, me

3)I Can't Bear To Be Without You

I was always pretty good at all
the romantic aspects of love,but you've
shown me that true love is so much more
than pretty words and grand gestures.
You've shown me the kind of love that stays
constant in the face of anger,
moodiness, and pain-love that is patient,
understanding, flexible,
and giving.You know, anyone can love when
it's easy, but you continue to love even
when it's not that ez.Thanks for loving me,
no matter what.Your love is the most precious
gift I've ever received, and you are the most
important person in my life.

More to come..Hint: Yahoo!

--With Teddy Love, Angel


+++++++++++++++++++++
E-Card REPLY FROM BB: (1)
+++++++++++++++++++++
i didn't have much time to write this. thanks for ur many e-cards. the one sentence that strike my attention is " i love even in hard times".i guess this is real love all about.of course it is easy to say i love u when things are smooth, but do they stand the test of time? i m glad u realised that. in time to come, i m sure that they are many more important and majors things that we need to solve together. I m glad that i have u to solve with me. it is thru hardship we see a real character. i might not the best person in the world or the most romantic person in this world, i just want to tell u i will try my best.

No comments: