Wednesday, August 4, 2004

Chicken Rice

Meet Ann and Chris in the morning, travel to walk togather..
then continue the transcripting...
going to go crazy anytime..stressed up...no internet connection,
that means I have to keep doing my work without resting...
lunch time..Yvonne stand beside me , gime a shock..
anyway , I realised that I dint drink any water yet,
tired...
walked to Great World City Food Court to eat Bamboo Steam Rice
then Crytaline treat us ice-cream..I had choco-chips..
after that continue type non-stop ...can't wait to finish it...
ARGH!!!!
yeah` finally at 3-plus..I return the recorder to David..
Jorina not there, so he signed the Invoice for my pay..
then hand it to Irene..
Suppose she has another assignment for 1 mth start 16th Aug..
I can't make it...term gonna start soon..
Then took bus to Outram Mrt station and head home..
Mum taking a nap..
I prepare the ingredients for chicken rice...
make the chilli sauce and the rice and boil the chicken..
yummie smells nice..
Dad came home ..my 1st guest...
he say its very nice` *smilez*
and I smell like chick rice too..oily

No comments: