Saturday, August 7, 2004

Got quite a few things Done...

Prepared to meet the T610 buyer in town with Bb..
while heading towards town, in the train realized
Bb didn't take down the buyer's contact number
& I forgot about the charger..sighz...anyway the buyer did not contact us..
guess he must have forgotten to tae down our contact as well..

Reached town meet Ann, Jason ,Christine and her Friend...

Went to Hello-shop @ Orchard to transfer ownership..
Find out the price difference of Corp Plan vs the Normal Price..

Went Starhub @ PS to get GIRO forms...

At LJS Chris and friend decided to sell us their tickets since they feel uncomfortable
without buying anything...they want to go shopping...
Ann & Jason went to borrow car from his Aunt..

Still got some time in between, so we walked back
to return Fong's hp since we've brought it along...
On the way there noticed Siu @ Mac'Cafe..
Sat down and chat , while waiting for Fong to knock off
Time to go catch the movie...
took a bus from CK Tang bus-stop to PS

Watched 8.30pm "Village" at GV Plaza..
Quite a Twist in the storyline...
"Conspiracy" is the word to use..
the bottomline...
"people like to escape from their mistakes..
FACE it manz...its the real world...lies after lies.."
Gosh~ I think I can be the script writter..haahaha,
coz' I sort of got guessed it correctly
while chewing on my candies ..
and hiding my face from all the "scary" scenes...
Well,I hate the feeling for being scared..
ask me to watch super sad and romantic movies,
I am "on" anytime... :)
and see my eyes all red and bluggy after sad movies...
ahhahaaha..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GOT MY BIRTHDATE ANALYZE..:

http://noracom.net/eng/fortune/color_cheki1.php


There is goes....
I am "Gold Lion"

.....who is rather serious and polite type of person.
I value personal relationships.
I suppress Irself and act to be a sociable person.
But I am a person who doesn't like to loose to anyone.
I dislike emotional atmosphere and vague attitude.
I want to make everything clear-cut.
I like to stay in Ir own little world.

If I get in a situation where there are lots of people
I can not express myself and act as a perfect person.

I am not very subjective sort of person,
unlike ordinary women,
but unfortunately I lack soft and gentle atmosphere.

I tend to be too bold.
I cannot help but stretch my hand to those who are in need.
I will help the weak.

I am also weak on compliments,
and will work enthusiastically after someone has given a compliment.

I will go about my duty steadily and loyally,
and not get in a rush to achieve the objective.

I have perseverance,
and will work effortlessly until I reach my objective.
Something that I have worked steadily for a long,long time,
will turn out to be an asset to the world.

I am careful and rational, therefore place value to steady life.
After getting married, I will be a devoted mother and a wife,
but I am a very Independent person,
prefer to keep my own little world.

well how true issit???
I think only 65% true...

No comments: