Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Transcripting

Thought I was late for work, coz the traffic jam was horrendous.
according to the cabbie, all the vehicles slow down to wait for
9am to pass so taht they wont have to pay the ERP.
Damn~ better give the incharge a call to say that
I'll be late.. then realize that the meeting start at 9.30pm.
phew~
Reached the office at 9.20am.. sat at the receipt
talked to Irene for awhile and she decided to raise my pay by $30..
now I know why, coz the job aint easy...

imagine have to listen and type out the exact
dialogue of that 1hr 45 min conference...
8 people talking, and that indian guy speaks with
an accent that I can't catch what he is trying to say sometimes.

Then Jorina released that the cassette recorder dint work...
left the digi voice recorder which I guess they are not willing to let me bring home.. well, have to stay in the office to do the transcripting...
my ears almost turn deaf and I wanted so much to shout at the digi recorder..
what the **** is this..
Its all about IT security issues...
VPN, IPS, ASIC, gateway, firewall, Anti-spam..etc...
faints...

after work supposed to wait for Bb at cityhall,
went over to Suntec to see if there is any show that we can catch later..
legs pain, bruises and blisters...
walk for another hour ... muscleache...
sit at coffeebean, Siu called...don't think I have the strength already to move to town..its turning dark, tired...demoralised...
walked to the mrt station, went to Lavendar station... waited so long...
decided to talk the bus to Sg Casket ..
Bb called ...well, I'm already there..had a drink at the nearby coffeeshop..
took a cab home...
walked along the Pasam Malam along the road...
bath....Bb gave me a massage..but her face like somewhere else..
too tired I guess..I fall asleep without noticing.

No comments: