Saturday, September 25, 2004

Its Friday....

Econs lesson is so zzzz... Yuppie, its friday, and it B'day celebration for Bb's Mum. we ordered the new otah pizza set and bought her a huge thermoflask. ..spend sometime with her over dinner and watching TV...

then we head to chillout at the Cafe... just the 2 of us chilling at the nostagic Cafe.. gives me that same "feeling" both mox and the cafe... if I ever got to own a cafe chain, I'll make it that way too...

Finish my proj. send it to the lec via email for him to comment before I hand up the real thing due end of Sept..this is the 4th or 5th attempt I tried asking this lect question related to this proj. his ans will 4eva be "sorry I can't answer ur qns, it will be unfair to the class"...WTF!!! he tell the class that if there is qns regarding the proj feel free to ask him.... if that is the reply he will give us then dun bother telling us to "feel free to ask qns lah!" lawyers!!!
Well, according to the prev batch , only 3 managed to pass his module...but, out of those 3,
2 cheated.. so only 1 pass out of 25....hmmmm

No comments: