Friday, October 15, 2004

Job... and Money

been a while since i last blog...
dun have enuff time to sleep...kan chiong over exams...

work at the cafe for 4 days... then took a study leave coz ready can't concentrate after my work..the pay is so miserable only $5 if not for the long term plan ..aimming at the management position I won't have bear with it...

recently got a job opportunity... the dental called me and ask if I m still interested to work for Sat and Sun evenings... short hours but thot its only nearby khb mrt... i say ok lor.. but can start only after my exam, if not then i'll have defeat the purpose of taking leave from the cafe...the pay at the dental clinic is oso as miserable as the cafe.. just take it fist lor ..what to do.. I need money for my daily expenses


No comments: