Wednesday, February 9, 2005

CNY

first day of CNY...
went to paternal side, this year is at uncle's house, he finally set up a family after so long behing bars.. happy for him... he got a flat near my old neighbourhood at Tanglin Halt..
Don't really enjoy the visitation to my paternal side coz every year have to face these bunch of snobs.. *tsk* what to do .. its tradition , traditions....
after the gathering and a reunion lunch, we went over to maternal side... granny house..
as usual dad did want us to take a cab there , he is stuck at the mahjong ahaha...

reach graany house, saw the piles of shoes outside the house I know must be really crowded...
wow, full house... then went to catch up with my auntie, she showw me her collection of perfume bottles and gave me some and a bottle of Gucci Envy..

the gambling mothers start there circle of ban-luck... the kids play in uncle's room... then i feel so bored, took a nap in granny's room...after that went home... think zaizai's hungry ..poor doggie.

No comments: