Monday, May 23, 2005

Shopping Day for Baby

Went to town after brunch at Kallg... really crowded. Duno whats wrong with me, I started blabbering some nonsensical stuffs, whatever that flash across my mind. I think I havent got over the emotional concert last night. Baby looked at me puzzled as she listen.... thats me, don't know what I'm doing , zombie.Wealked from Wisma, bought wax, then scout around for Baby's perfume...have dinner at the Latituade/Horizon nice place to watch the crowd from above... Had a salmon sandwich , share a salad with Bb, vanilla tea... Bb had fish & chips, rossy drink. the food come in tiny survings , seems like I'm getting hungry only after we finished the food....lol. BUt its too late, by the time we go other places, its closing time... BAck to Taka, Bb bought the perfume set and we proceed to the bus-stop to catch my bus. She drop at the Mrt station and head Kallg. Sms her all along the bus journey home... still having my mental blockage...

No comments: