Thursday, August 4, 2005

Interviews

Received 2 similiar news from 2 company...one is my current co. and the other one later via phone. been temp for 1 month at Company A, temp pay really sux, cant even live a normal live with that miserable amount, while I was browsing online for job openings, I got an internal call from the HR section, asking me to go for interview on Thursday... Well, is that God's reply? I was happy for a while until I checked my email - got an email from Company B to go for interview next Monday... I am caught in a dilemma.

On the day of Company A interview, 4 of us (the temp) were kind of nervous, awaiting for the interview after our lunch... I am the 1st to be called up. Got my documents verified and was asked to sit and wait...supposed I'm on time, waited 30min before i faced the panel of interviewers (3 of them - the mgr, the head, the hr)....*gRroooob* and the question is to tell them about my previous work experience and how do I find the current working environment and scope after all these time being temp? well, guess I dint arrange my "speech" very well, half the time I realised that my sentence construction is a mess... and i stumbbled...

After the interview , I m back to the office, everyone keep asking me "hw is it? how many people, what question they ask..etc" , then started comparing how their interview were like when they started there... the office market place... then my colleage is next to go...I wish her like and she came down looking exactly the way i look few minutes ago... *winks* icy cold hands.

We dint ask much about the term of employment... having a small gathering at the pantry when the mgr pops his head in and casually ask, "are u all orite with 2 years contract?"... we got a shock and puzzled look, then *nods* ... B-L-A-N-K.. what does it suppose to mean? no one knows if we are in or not...

I am still thinking whether to go for Company B interview on Monday... any comments? i need some advices...

No comments: