Thursday, February 9, 2006

A gift for Love one

Went shopping for a gift... had in mind a wallet that Bb has been talking about, then relalised that the brand that she wanted is of low quality leather... shopped Suntec, City Link Mall, Raffles City Mall, BUgis Junction...seems like the wallet that I've seen are all the same ... I really dunno what is the differnce...I tried my best to note the difference and finally found one that suits her best ... Hmmm mabbe I like the feel too..Bb is still at work when I called so I went to CANC to wait for her , dropped a few sms see who is free to meet me... K & C came and we play blackjack and daidi with the poker cards... Bb came , ordered Curry chicken with bread and fish n chips... chat chill for awhile and left, decided not to wait for the other couple... it too late..

No comments: