Monday, March 6, 2006

I need you...do Cherish me

Wasn't a fantastic day... I have been thinking am I (and my gf) victim of DBL? Lets hope its not then....

Seems like we have different piority in life. Relationship (Love) make up my life (up to 80%) I should say...but to her it is only part of hers... staying together without communication is a No.1 killer.. wanting to climb up the corporate laddle fast is her goal... aiming at perfection in work is her principle.

Totally exhausted all her energy when all these are met.. Unable to fulfil me emotionally, coz' by then she is mentally and physically tired.

I Understand...I compromise...

How far can we bring this relationship Bb? I know you are planning ahead for our future ..

BUT...
I need you on the way to our future... don't make me feel lost...

I am scared...lonely...

No comments: