Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Walking in the Rain

Have you ever walked in a heavy rain... Its simply spandid...

the pressure of the rain hits on the body to flush away the load... completely washed out and clear your mind from other distractions and troubles... even better if the visibility is really bad... you can hardly see your own 10 fingers infront of you... The sound of the gushing rain mutes everything around you, so you can shout out your grumbles whatever you want to ease the tension and stress. after all everyone looks like Sadako in the rain... nobody recognises you ...

Too bad, as we grow up we have too many concerns to enjoy the rain... Typically, what if my bag / handphone / clothes get wet? What if the lightning strikes on me? What if I fall sick, what about work? yada-yada... the list goes on and on...

Remember the good old days when I used to walk to and fro school along khatib camp.. love it when it rain, heavier the better... me and fen will walk in the rain without umbrella
(yes, we have it, but who cares to use it, dun waste my time ..hahaha!) Don't care even if our uniform is white color, who cares... (yes I missed that nonchalant- attitude)

Rain is one good remedy to cool of frustration, better than liang-teh... cooling effect is immediate, provided not to fall sick the next day...

I watched the youngsters these days , can't wait to flaunt their branded unbrellas to their friends, hmmm... different, so different...

Why didnt it rain heavily these days? or perhaps I'm in a public transport, office, at home or somewhere that doesn't gives me an excuse to walk in the rain...

I want to be in the rain again... dancing in the rain ... wash away my mind.... a chilling "system re-format"...

Talking about rain reminds me of the song by Madonna ~ Rain

I feel it...It's coming...Rain
Feel it on my finger tips, hear it on my window pane
Your love's coming down like
Rain

1 comment:

Lynz said...

I miss the rain too... Miss the walk in the rain... No matter how much stuff we are carrying, no matter what are the stuffs we are carrying, we take every chance to walk in the rain. Remembe that my report book was fully wet. Best part of these walk in the rain? We got immune to rain. We didn't get sick from the rain. We should have a walk again... Someday..