Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Fridae Movie Preview ::Voice::

Actually nothing about the movie coz we give it a miss since we are 45mins late. Rainning heavily and stucked in the massive jam... The cab driver tried to use alternative routes but its still not very much help... Curse and swear as he drove as if he is on the racing ground... mind you, MY LIFE is at risk! twice he almost take my life.... when I reached my destination , he gave me a good lecture and blamed at me for giving him a $50-note. he shouted at me that I should tell him that I have $50-note... and he ask me to go and change into small notes from the cafe at the end of the building... Ehemz* I pay for your "service" ?? *hurhurhur...

Decided not to go up for the preview, went to Mac for a drink and finish up the burger that we intended to bring into the theatre...Meet LW and chat for awhile at Mac Cafe.. talk about KL and jobs...

Brought us to Lucky Plz 4th floor Indo Rest...Closed...walked further down to Paragon ThaiXpress... Very late dinner... Chicken Wing, Thai Curry Chicken Noodle, Seafood Tom Yam Soup... Something new about the way they named their noodles in the menu... having a hard time explaining it to the thai waitress, mee-sua, stick noodles? or glass noodles?

Home sweet home ... stayed over at Yishun with me ...
Thanks for sending me home...
I missed THAT alot...

No comments: