Thursday, May 11, 2006

Movie :: Poisedon :: @ PS

Haven't sleep , lets do some blogging ...

Shopped for awhile got myself a handphone accessory , a very girlie one with purple feather and pearls..and a stripe that can add scent to it... Meet at LJS for dinner ...

Its combination of Armageddon and Tittanic... romance of young couple that is objected by the girl's father but the father sacrifies himself in the end. Tittanic with a boy that reminds me of Haley Joel Osment in Artificial Intelligence: AI .. its not the same person ...

Stay over at Yishun...
Thanks for accompanying me again...
I am really afraid of going home myself, its the lonely journey that freaks me..

The bed talk did not turn out good at all... maybe that is what you say..
We think at different lights..
From all and all I realised that some friends are just to nasty to me..
anyway they just don't know me well enough, althought we have known for 5yrs
F & Jz ... think about it sighz... well, thank them for the hard time that they have to smile and pretend that they didn't said this behind my back.

I come out with an idea about hiring a once-a-week p/t domestic helper for her house. Maybe will ease frustrations... but she will be dependent...
She say if one day she become INdependent then we pach, I will make her feel that I am not very sincere in this relationship... I have to take some time to digest this , a point for me to reflect about..

Second point, "She will not be her" if she change...

Or should it be we both calm down and think how I can lower down my expectation and she can improve abit ... to make our differences meet... Really takes time to do that... coz' this talk is fruitless ... Only realised that I make a mistake to initiate a dialogue like this in the middle of the night... 3 days' really too short a time ...

I must find a way to stop myself from thinking about ciggrettes...
its really a tedious task for me.. I am an Addict ..I must admit .

Endless until 5am , and I recall my happy times.. the period when we just started dating...
I asked her for her hands and hold it, bring towards me and kisses it.. "do you remember this"..
she did the same and say yes... I cried as she hold my hands close to her heart... cried really hard... I missed it alot ...really missed it

No comments: