Monday, June 19, 2006

Apart Or a Part ?

Got an sms from Bb from KL this morning... she told me that she dint sleep the whole night , weird ..but lets listen to what she say. T is in depression ...and dun want the holiday to end so soon... so Bb and AB stayed awake to accompany..well, that is what friends are for ...
(What about me? smsed her 2 times in the middle of the night , still waiting for her call that she promised that afternoon... thinking of reasons for her that batt is flat and worried that something happen to her)

... slept only 2 hours and went for lesson as usual in the morning...
She replied while I was in the train..."sorry.....dint manage to get coach...fully booked" ...(Monday ? how come u only get 1-way ? that's what comes to my mind...)

Afternoon, got another msg...
"can u help me to fetch me mum to L's house? luggage and Passport already at MC...extending my stay @ KL.. " (linkage to fully booked... - arranged? 2nd thing that comes to my mind)

Then comes the next msg .. " will see if there is flight back to sg..." I quickly reply..."3 person there = 3 air tickets... just becoz u missed the coach?? total cost ... I rather extend the hotel 1 night ...at least its divided by 3 person lor...+ 3 coach tickets . Total it will cost less than 3 air tickets" (having a tea break after a long day..brain dead, no thoughts.... isn't it just logical?)

Lect decided to end the class early ... only 3.45pm??? oh no... L said that she will be home only around 8pm.. and I dint bring Bb's hse keys... Took the train and loiter @ bugis junction until 6pm.. then called MC to inform them so that they can prepare the medicine for Bb's mum.. shocked! they said that they were not informed by the patient's daughter so I can't just get her out as and when I like... sighz... make Bb call them personally and make my way to MC... 6.30pm...chased out coz the gate is closing , nurses need to rest ... got no choice but wheel her to Mac to munch on something since I dint bring the hse keys...

Call Bb's hse to try my luck.. her dad is at home.. so I asked him not to go out I am coming to rest ... wheeled her from Mac to hse... not quite long , yet a tedious task.. she complain about the long wait ...getting impatient... Sorry aunty I have no idea we have to float around like this either...

reached her hse and she sat at the sofa to watch tv... 1 hr later Bb sms me say we can take a cab to L's hse already... followed as instructed... as we were about to reach the destination, I gave L a call, she said that they are not home yet "dint I say I will call u? nvm we will be home u hold on awhile.." sighz..

Mission accomplished... but I am so tired... in the cab ... as I was trying to nap, suddenly remember that I havent study for the class test !!!! its tmr ... but I am already so dead...

Apart or a Part? .... love me...

No comments: