Saturday, June 17, 2006

Let's try ...

A card that speaks my heart ....
expensive? yes, it is when I've hardly got enough for myself...
(and? I bought it - for someone special)

How about this...
Let's rewind to the time before our love story got so complicated.
Or better yet, we could just fast-forward past it.
Let's rewrite the script so that we take extra-special care with each other's heart and feelings.
Let's minimize the drama as much as possible and add in a few extra love senes just to make sure the relationship is headed for a happy ending -
where we're wrapped in deep embrace, whishering "I'm sorrys" and "I love yous" in between tender kisses and long looks of love....
I hate it when there's tension between us and we just seem to tune out or turn each other off...
Let's try to get over this.
Let's start replaying the part that really matter-
the love that brought us together in the first place

Dedicated to you, my baby.

No comments: