Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Why did I cry when I ought to laugh?

not even a smile on my face, coz I don't feel that its sincere at all even if I hang a smile on my face.... She drop by my house to hand the things she bought for my sis, parents and some food for me ( a zippo lighter from the 2 friends - Burberry print) from KL... and show me the picture and video taken during the trip... they were having fun time , as seen in the videos... but I wanted to stop browsing ...coz I feel so envy.

She cannot stay .... she wanted to go home ...
coz she got to work tomorrow.. who doesn't have to work?

That's what is bothering me... can't you read my face, emotion and hints?

I am not giving any personal space to her...
I don't know why I just can't seems to make it.
Possessive? Unreasonable?

I fear my friends will juz get sick and tired of all these shit ...
I'm so sorry ...

No comments: