Thursday, July 6, 2006

Satisfiied and sextisfied

About the little argument before dinner, I think it's my first tiff session that I feel justified, at least I won't get the feel of unfinished brush and walk-aways.

I know that she worries about my proneness to vent my frustration with blades, it has been something that I do for the past few years when I feel depress. I won't promise that it will not happen again but I will try my best find other ways that will not harm my body.

The short moment of displease also make me realise how sensitive I am to words that changed my emotions. (ie. "if you do it I will leave"). I am sorry baby... I didn't mean to spoil the evening. It's not that bad after all having to know each other better and compromise the differences.

Love making has been great and fresh . Especially the first time I experienced the Big O.. realised the desirable outcome of a sextifying love. I didn't realised that for the fact that I am clueless about the Big O...

No comments: