Sunday, February 25, 2007

Compatible? Why ask?

t hurts when being asked whether we are compatible; makes me wonder whether she is unsure or she's seeing fault, 1000 other possibilities running thru' my mind...my personal views about Love and compatibility; it does not have to be reciprocated to be genuine....

Love & Lust? As for Love requires sex to be genuine....I have been stuck by this question for the longest time, I still think Love and Lust are two very different things. When she mould in things that I told her about my previous relationship, I feel like pausing her and add in details (but nothing comes out from me...pre-occuppied by her words and thoughts) .There are more than what she thought it was about my previous relationship. Completely irrelevant to how she perceived it... not to be blame cause' I didn't really go into details.

like a death sentence whenever we goes there...Maybe is the aircon, I feel stress and heavy breathing soon after being labeled selfish after the discussion. (Maybe I am but I just can't do much to help the situation...). For now what I can do to help is to ease my breathing problem before it got worse.. will take care of the rest later.

No comments: