Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ask No More... Love is the answer

Has been asking too much questions the last few days.... sad, rejected, confused, all that are depressing. But today is a better day 28th April 2007 (Saturday). We meet for dinner and dessert (beef noodle, water chestnut-egg white paste, pomelo-mango sago) she passed me my mobile phone. After that we have no plans after dessert, requested to see my little darling pinky, she is so loveable, how can I resist cuddling and kissing her :) miss her so much.

In her car, she's driving aimless, keep asking where are we going? The air smells sweet and foul... when nature takes its course, ask no question. she'll always be in my heart, friend or partner, some things need no superficial labelling. Yes, only in time when she found a woman of her life, I will give them my blessing....

Am home, she walk me up... I walked her down...

For now, I'm looking forward my new job... sound like a very time demanding job but it's a source of income, only with that I will be able to move on with my desired life... 3 years? possible... maybe...

Some hope is lost , some appear just with a couple of days. Life is so unexpected.
thanks to my new enlightenment. *winks*

No comments: