Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dad's Birthday

Sis called in the afternoon, remind me it's dad's birthday... my reaction is just erm.... mono... I asked if she''' pass by Tampines later, maybe can fetch me from work.... it's a zzz day... time passes really slow...

Yesterday met up with Arlene, we had dinner and talk about being feeling empty... I understand totally .... coz' I've experienced that for quite sometime... she's eager to get a boyfriend... what about me? I am just missing her... haven't contacted for awhile.. hope she's happier, lovelier, clearer...better...

Let's get back to Dad's birthday.... sis and mum fetch me from work , drove home get Dad and went for dinner.... weird feeling , no appetite, but still gotta eat for the sake of eating....

that all for the day....

*Talking to my bear*

No comments: