Friday, September 22, 2006

handphone-less day

" what a peaceful day...blah,blah, blah.."
- what I tell myself all day to console myself,

Feeling rather lost, contactless... Actually I've been worried about calls from my family, for interviews, from uni.. and when I feel like texting babe, guess what... my phone is with her -.-"

That is the consequence of my forgetfulness - left my handphone in babe's pouch the previous night and she brought it to work...

Got the phone in the evening, and surprise... gotta say my Baby is so extremely sweet...

I laughed throughout dinner....when she passed me the phone, not exactly about having the phone back, but the "new" picture in the gallery...

*ehems*

having problem with attaching the image here...anyway ... its babe's self-portraits @ work, making funny faces....
that tells alot about here day thou' .... (very bored), that's probably why she took that picture for self entertainment :P

No comments: