Thursday, May 31, 2007

Vesak Day

Eve of a public holiday... I retire early, been a long day... but in the midst of a sweet dream, Dad came into the room, flung his mobile phone at me... "how come there is no vibration?..." erm... do you have some respect for your family at least knock the door right? Fix that for him, and a good deed really comes with some pleasant surprise.... a call on my phone... I'm delighted, although it's just a short and simple conversation....

Then Fen drop me a sms, ask if I want to join her for a night spin ... ok... since she's only few blocks away why not... old buddy... after fetching her bro from camp, we went to mac for supper...and continue with my zzzz...

It's vesak day, woke up early to make appointment for fortune telling session...the lady said that the next available date is Next Friday evening... ok, if not will be another week...better take the earlier then.... took bus with Fen to Bugis GuangYin Temple to pray ... over crowded...
then proceed to SimLim ... bought 2gb micro SD card and data cable...

Not only the temple is crowded, practically everywhere is ....

Bought a pair of sandals at Bugis Junction...only $13...hmmm.. good bargain. then Fen receive some phone calls, she need to get internet access her email... we walked to Pacific Coffee Company at Marina Sq, but the two men occupied the terminals for too long...she decided to go back to her office... took abus 133....long journey to AMK...*yawnz* after she alight at her workplace, I continue the bus journey to AMK Hub, oh my gosh! the crowd!! headed straight to the MRT station, forget about loitering around there, can't stand the crowd... Proceed to yishun and wait for her at the kopitiam, it's a wiser choice...at least I can have a drink and take a break from squeezing with people...

After she finish her stuffs, she came to the kopitiam and we had our dinner and walked home... wala* shower and hopped into moi bed (with my little darling - Fuffy) ...

No comments: