Monday, May 28, 2007

Why me? I can't take it...

What would you do when your Mum called you in a mid of a meeting, tell you that your Dad had a car accident? my first reaction... shocked, talked to the boss and took e-leave... got out of the workplace and called Dad ask where is he now.... what did I get? full load of nasty words, hurtful curses and what's worse, tell me to go and die better...

Finally got my sis to answer the call, she's supposed to be at home resting her back injury... she deserve that,has been working 7 days a week with my dad, carrying the 20-kg boxes of sugarcane everyday.. Didn't want to disturb her but I really have no idea where their client's stalls are....

Took the train to the nearest station to meet up with sis, then drove to Bedok...

In long sleeves blouse and formal pants, heels ....in the 40 degree celcius weather.... Dad's lorry isn't that bad, but his temper is.... he loaded few boxes of the sugarcane into sis's car and ask me to follow him... my intention is to follow my sis to help her..(her back)...

along the way to deliver the rest of the goods left in his lorry , I'm shouted at, continued from the earlier phone call... I can't stand it... I regretted taking the e-leave ... I told him off... "Do you want everybody to quit our job to help you deliver sugarcane then you will be pleased? give all our earning to you so that you can buy more machine for your clients and sugarcane?" I really don't know what have I done wrong to deserve all this...

I cried.... he kept quiet for less than 1 min and he swing the lorry door hard....
Thanks!!

I left my bag and belonging in sis's car.. I'm left with nothing except my mobile phone...I wanted to run away, take a cab.... NO MONEY!!!! shit! breathing hard..... angry..... is this my father?????

bear with it.... he collected some money from his clients... threwthe money to me ... "count it!"
I do as orderd... unbearable... I took just enough for me to go home, then he called his friend, tell his friend how bad luck is day has been, how helpless and unhelpful me and my sis has been.... caused him to get into the accident this morning....

DUMB stuck!!! I got off the lorry when we arrived at the next destination... took a cab home...
my manager called and ask how is my dad? so kind of her, but my voice is coarse.. crying ... she thought something bad happen to my dad... I told her my dad's fine... she's puzzled... didn't explain much... I'm tired... doing so much and not appreciated...

I want to get out of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frustrated ... but what can I do...
dinner time is peaceful for a while until Dad comes come with a big bang! threw his waist poach at my mum... threw the record book on the floor shouting and blaming non-stop all over again.... I went into my room, he stilldon't spare me... knock at my door like loan shark! ask me if I really want him to die? why did I left just now? ****** I remain silent*** didn't know what silence will bring , but more or less expected it... he swing my door hard... the new door knob I just changed loosen again...

This will go on forever... I am sick and stressed!!!!

No comments: