Friday, June 1, 2007

The PC show

Meet Fen at the PC show, she bought an ASUS lappy... almost $2k... on the way there, was in the bus, sitting opposite a loving elderly couple, the old uncle is so sweet, he cushioned his wife's neck with his arm when they nap over the bus journey, and they lock their fingers like young couple... has never had the pleasure of having this lovely act from my parents... some might find them an eye sore but it really melts my heart.

The PC show, as usual is packed with people, most of them bought printers, strolling along with the free trolley... Fen compared a few brands - Toshiba, ASUS and Fujitsu... and her final decision is ASUS...

Proceed to Marina Square for dinner (Han's).... I waste food again .... sighs... can I have smaller portion next time I place my order...

we realised that we'll end up at Marina Square every friday... haha... this time we're not gonna walk to Clark Quay with the lappy...too heavy...
after dinner, we just head to 1 Fullerton, Starbuck's for a drink, great soffy seats, with leg rest..

There she goes, testing the new lappy and surf with wireless-SG...
With my regular cup of Raspberry tea , and the 1st time Fuffy goes to town, what a luxury trip...

No comments: